The QUADSAW® is a drill attachment that drills a 90 degree square or rectangular holes in drywall, designed for installing sockets, light switches and low voltage mud rings.
The QUADSAW® comes with
- Pilot drill + 3 spirit levels to locate and level the cut whether installing the sockets vertically or horizontally.
- 6 quick release blades to cut single and double gang holes.
- NOTE - the electrical socket boxes in the pictures are not included with your purchase.
When purchasing your QUADSAW® you need to select the correct kit for the boxes you want to install. Selecting the correct cut out dimensions will get you the best results:
- Old Work Plasticd
- Old Work Metal Switch Box
- Low Voltage Rings - metal caddy clip and plastic rings
The QUADSAW® is made in the UK and tested to ensure perfect results
- cuts holes to the standard size of single and double gang sockets. See blade configuration table below for the types of boxes you install
- the QUADSAW® requires a drill with No Load RPM between 1750 – 2500 and a universal 1/2 inch (13mm) chuck
- works with a drill driver (not impact driver) with the required RPM – not hammer or percussion
- easily cuts regular and dense drywall such as QuietRock.
- the QUADSAW® can cut into single or double skin drywall to maximum depth of 1"
- dimensions – 11.4" x 5.5" x 6.1"
- Weight 5.5 lb
- Package weight and dimensions (includes carry case and six blades) – 8.7" x 6.7" x 14.4" - 6.2 lb
Note - The QUADSAW® blades are designed to cut into drywall only. We are designing blades for wood, bricks, ceramics and more – keep a look out for our updates