LIMITED TIME ONLY, if you purchase a QUADSAW you will receive a 20% discount of the normal price of $299.99 + a free Dust Extractor Connector Handle. Just add the Dust Extractor Connector Handle to the shopping cart and the discount will be automatically applied! In addition, you will receive a coupon code via email for 50% off a Replacement Blade Pack on your next purchase. Hurry up, this offer is only available while stock lasts.
About the product:
The QUADSAW® is a drill attachment that drills a 90 degree square or rectangular holes in drywall, designed for installing sockets, light switches and low voltage mud rings.
The QUADSAW® comes with
- Pilot drill + 3 spirit levels to locate and level the cut whether installing the sockets vertically or horizontally.
- 6 quick release blades to cut single and double gang holes.
- NOTE - the electrical socket boxes in the pictures are not included with your purchase.
When purchasing your QUADSAW® you need to select the correct kit for the boxes you want to install. Selecting the correct cut out dimensions will get you the best results:
- Old Work Plastic -
- Single gang cut-out size: 2-7/16” X 3-13/16”
- Double gang cut-out size: 4-2/16” X 3-13/16”
- Old Work Metal Switch Box -
- One size cut-out size: 2-7/32" X 3-11/32"
- Low Voltage Rings - metal caddy clip and plastic rings -
- Metal Caddy Clip single gang cut-out size: 2-1/16” X 3-7/16”
- Metal Caddy Clip double gang cut-out size: 3-14/16” X 3-7/16”
- Plastic Ring single gang cut-out size: 2-4/16" X 3-12/16"
Plastic Ring double gang cut-out size: 4-1/16’’ X 3-12/16"
The QUADSAW® is made in the UK and tested to ensure perfect results
- cuts holes to the standard size of single and double gang sockets. See blade configuration table below for the types of boxes you install
- the QUADSAW® requires a drill with No Load RPM between 1750 – 2500 and a universal 1/2 inch (13mm) chuck
- works with a drill driver (not impact driver) with the required RPM – not hammer or percussion
- easily cuts regular and dense drywall such as QuietRock.
- the QUADSAW® can cut into single or double skin drywall to maximum depth of 1"
- dimensions – 11.4" x 5.5" x 6.1"
- Weight 5.5 lb
- Package weight and dimensions (includes carry case and six blades) – 8.7" x 6.7" x 14.4" - 6.2 lb
Note - The QUADSAW® blades are designed to cut into drywall only. We are designing blades for wood, bricks, ceramics and more – keep a look out for our updates
A real time saver. Perfect and effortless cut outs for switches and outlets.
I have taken this item with me to multiple jobsites and contractors all around are asking me about it. They are genuinely jealous and want their own. It has saved me quite a bit of time when doing cabling jobs.
Ordered this as soon as I saw a demonstration of it. Been using it and it's great. The only thing about it that angers me is that it has not existed for the last 20 years.
my techs love using the quad saw. it eliminates the sheet rock saw and saves so much time. two thumbs up!!
We had a hotel remodel where we were required to cut in hundreds of boxes. This tool was definitely worth the money. We are going to buy one for each service truck/van now! Definitely a time saver!!!!